Monday, August 9, 2010

7 months later

I apologize for being an awful blogger. I have had so much fun being at home with Keira this summer, but this is my last week until school starts again. All good things must come to an end. I'm sure our regular babysitters are very ready for me to go back. Here is what we have been up to:
She is quite the big girl now. As you can see:
She is running everywhere now and her vocabulary has exploded the last couple weeks. Some of her favorite words are: doggie, ball, thank you, bubble, boat, and of course daddy.

She has been to Grants Farm, pretty much every pool in St. Louis (and St. Charles), the Zoo, the River, Innsbrook, peach picking and many more places. It's been an awesome summer. Now we can't wait for apple picking and halloween this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment