Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tachibana



November has been a tough month for us. Jeremy's car is on it's 3rd week in the shop. We keep getting it back and then it breaks down again. So annoying. Then my car started acting up. UGH! Fortunately it was just a battery and its back to normal. But that still leaves us as a one car family for now. Not easy.

Last night we went to a trivia night at St. Albans and I have to say it was a blast. I never realized how much I like trivia. I'm not very good at it but it was fun! Then afterwards we went to Brothers bar (where I met Jeremy) for a little bit and was asked if I would like to start working up there again. Yippy! Even one night a week would really help out. Plus one of my oldest friends is having her bachelorette party in Las Vegas next year and maybe if I am contributing to the household income a bit, Jeremy might let me go! Cross your fingers.

Keira is still adorable. I cant believe it took me 2 paragraphs to write about her! She is still zipping around the house in straight lines and loving every minute of it. Friday night I was getting her bath ready, stripped her down and gave her her favorite toy, a catalog. I turned around and this is what I found. She is so smart she can read already. Maybe we should get her on one of those infomercials!

I think she is trying to tell us that she wants to go to Tachibana. Girl after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment